Friday, August 10, 2012

Take it back.. This is the BEST tub cleaner!!

Good Afternoon!!

I remember writing about a great tub cleaner being bleach and baking soda.

Well....

I found something that works a THOUSAND times better!!!

Mixing equal parts of blue Dawn and vinegar in a spray bottle, shake and spray.
Let sit for 15 min and sprinkle a little baking soda on the bottom of the tub and sides if you wish.

When we moved into this house the people before NEVER cleaned the tub so it had been what looked to be permanently stained. It was revolting! Finally cleaned it enough for safe showering but still... Never looked clean. Add to the fact my husband's black, rubber covered feet when he comes home from the dojo... Oi. I could scrub and scrub. The bleach helped but not like my newest discovery!

You'll need:

A clean spray bottle


blue Dawn soap


Vinegar

Mix equal parts and shake.
You're ready to clean!

Spray and let set for 15 min.
Sprinkle if desired, baking soda for added intensity!

I will never use anything ever again accept the aid of a magic eraser now an then :)

Give it a try :)

Blessings,
Shannon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment