It turned out rather yummy so here it is!
What you'll need:
I used roughly 6 boneless chicken breasts
A glass baking pan
(This can also be grilled or cooked on the stove)
Cutting board and knife
Cookie sheet and paper towels
Medium to large bowl and whisk
Honey Dijon Mustard
Spicy Brown Mustard
Scallions and garlic
**Since this was my first time making it and my poor pregnant body was telling me I had done too much already it took me almost an hr to prep. Can be prepped much faster than that. :)
1. Preheat ovan to 375 and melt some butter in you glass pan, cover bottom well.
2. Place a layer of paper towels on a cookie sheet and use a secondary layer for when you lightly press your chicken between them to make sure you chicken is dry before trimming and cutting into strips. Then set your chicken aside.
3. Grab 2 small bowls and use them to hold your chopped garlic (About 4 cloves)
and scallions (6 or so) Set aside.
4. Grab you measuring cups, bowl and whisk...
A. Make sure you use equal parts of the honey and dijon mustard! (I used 1 cup of each)
B. 1 tablespoon (or 3) of the spicy mustard, really depends on your personal taste.
5. Add scallions and garlic to your mixture and whisk well.
6. Toss your chicken into marinade and toss the chicken in and make sure each pc is coated well then add to glass pan. Place extra sauce over once all of your pc's are in and waiting.
7. Bake uncovered for 50 min (Roughly)
8. Remove from oven and serve with the rest of your meal!
(We had leftover sweet potatoes and corn from Thanksgiving + rolls)
**Feeds about 6 adults :)
And no... I didn't get an a picture! :( Sorry guys!
**This was a yummy little dinner that has several leftover options.
i.e. The extra chicken (If you have any) can be used on salad, pasta etc...
I took this idea from another site like I said and adjusted it as I went so if you're like me you do a lot of cooking by using your eyes and taste buds!